We invite you to to become more involved in the online community to both deepen your learning and support others in their’s. As a start-up, we’re in the process of building out different aspects of our online community platform. So there are often new opportunities to get involved.
Currently we have the following opportunities:
- Book an Everyday Feminism writer for a speaking engagement: Our writers are available to give presentations on a variety of topics for colleges, universities, conferences, nonprofits, etc. Learn more about our Speakers Bureau.
- Submit your poster: Share why you’re an everyday feminist by sending us our poster here. Not sure what to write? Check out other people’s posters!
- Organize a “Why I’m an Everyday Feminist” poster campaign drive on your campus: Learn more here if you’d like to bring the poster campaign to your student campus. We’re here to provide you the support to make that happen.
- Re-publish our article: We have a few guidelines to follow but they’re pretty easy. So click on this form here to learn what the cross-posting guidelines are and request permission to re-publish one of our original articles.
- Write for the online magazine: Currently we are not accepting new Contributing Writers but if you would like to apply for later consideration, please submit your application here.
Thank you again for being an everyday feminist and supporting this community!