We invite you to to become more involved in the online community to both deepen your learning and support others in their’s. As a start-up, we’re in the process of building out different aspects of our online community platform. So there are often new opportunities to get involved.
Currently we have the following opportunities:
- Volunteer to be a Forum Facilitator: Our forum has over 3,000 members in just one year and we’d love some help on keeping it active, engaging, and welcoming. Learn more and apply here.
- Volunteer to be a Social Media Associate: With almost 80,000 Facebook fans and almost 10,000 Twitter followers, we need some help with moderating and engaging our online communities. Learn more about the position.
- Book an Everyday Feminism writer for a speaking engagement: Our writers are available to give presentations on a variety of topics for colleges, universities, conferences, nonprofits, etc. Learn more about our Speakers Bureau.
- Re-publish our article: We have a few guidelines to follow but they’re pretty easy. So click on this form here to learn what the cross-posting guidelines are and request permission to re-publish one of our original articles.
- Write for the online magazine: Currently we are not accepting new Contributing Writers but if you would like to apply for later consideration, please submit your application here.
Thank you again for being an everyday feminist and supporting this community!