Make a Donation to Everyday Feminism!
At Everyday Feminism, we depend 100% on community support from our readers to keep operating every month.
Unlike other sites out there, we don't have millions of dollars (or any dollars) of investment capital, so are able to maintain our independence and continue to engage in radical truth-telling, accountable only to you our readers.
Because of this, each and every donation makes a huge difference for us, helping us continue to pay people fair wages, amplify marginalized voices, and fight everyday oppression.
We're a truly unique platform that:
- Is led completely by people of color and who are predominately queer
- Approaches social justice work through an inside-out and educational lens, helping you break down and stand up to the everyday oppression that you encounter in your daily lives
- Provides resources that you can share with others so you don't feel like you have to do that emotional labor of educating them
- Is dedicated to an activist praxis based in compassion, starting with self-compassion
- Has reached 75 million readers in the last six years, but is completely bootstrapped and operates on a shoe-string budget
As a thank you gift for your donation, we'll give you an ad-free site experience and 10% off all webinars and trainings in our School for Social Justice.
Thank you for helping keep Everyday Feminism alive!
In love and gratitude,
The Everyday Feminism Staff
Donate to Everyday Feminism!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I send my donation via PayPal? When you click to donate via the Donation box, select the "PayPal" option instead of "Credit Card" – or you can send it through this link.
- Where can I mail a check? Please make it payable to Everyday Feminism and mail it to 75 N Woodward Ave #87683, Tallahassee, FL 32313.
- How can I donate via telephone? Please let us know via our Contact Us form.
- Do you accept international donations from outside of the US? Yes, we do accept credit cards from outside of the US. If you prefer to not use one, though, you can also send it via PayPal. Please just make sure you're donating the desired amount since the amounts listed are in US dollars.
- Want to support through in-kind donations or sponsorships? Please let us know via our Contact Us form!
- How do I know if my donation went through on this site? After you donate, you should be sent to a thank you page and receive an e-mail receipt of your donation. If you did not, please let us know via our Contact Us form and we will work it out.
- How will these donations be used? We will use them to support our incoming revenue as we develop and launch new programming to support people fighting for social justice in this current political climate.
- What are your major expenses? We run a pretty lean organization in terms of overhead with 80% of our expenses paying for staff, benefits, and posts. Within our limited financial resources, we strive to pay equitably and pay for all posts, including even cross-posts – even though the industry norm is to pay nothing or a pretty low fee for even original posts. And since we're a bootstrapped independent media organization comprised primarily of queer people of color, the money to pay for this important work doesn't come from venture capitalists or a large media conglomerate – which is sometimes the case for other media sites.
- Is this donation tax-deductible?: No, it is not tax-deductible since we're a social justice committed organization, but not a non-profit.
Still got questions? Please ask them in our Contact Us form!