Heal your relationship with money so you have more energy for yourself and your community
Financial talk can be scary. Many of us have untreated trauma around our finances from past experiences with debt, exploitative bosses, and poverty.
However, it's not impossible to get your money sorted and center your values.
Surviving Capitalism is a webinar that uses intersectional feminist approaches to teach you practical money skills.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How and why to face your money and get control of your finances
- How to be more intentional and act as a steward of money for yourself and your communities
- Three crucial things freelancers need to know about taxes
- How to approach capitalism through a lens that is both critical and practical
- How to heal and approach money from a place of choice and power
Build up your economic resilience and get money skills you can actually use—without having to spend hours slogging through inaccessible books, outdated ideas, or marginalizing assumptions.
In the Surviving Capitalism webinar, you’ll receive guidance based in both real life and research, presented from an intersectional feminist perspective.
At the end of this webinar, you’ll have:
- A simple four-number plan to manage your income with intentionality
- A doable method to break down complex money problems into tasks you can work on
- Credit-improving tips anyone can use
- A clearer relationship with money that’s based in your values
- Worksheets, resources, and a guidebook to help you get started!
We all use money—why not learn how to use it in alignment with your goals and values? Build your money skills and start to heal from capitalism!
Who is this course for?
This webinar is designed for people of all class backgrounds who are driven by social justice values and have a desire to heal themselves and the world.
Freelancers, salaried employees, students, and those living on unearned income will all find resources within this no-judgment, tool-filled webinar.
- For 5-14 participants
- Saves over 15% off full price
- For 15 or more participants
- Saves over 30% off full price
Writer, artist, facilitator. Founder of Ride Free Fearless Money.
Hadassah Damien is a Brooklyn-based award-winning queer artist, technologist, and educator with Ride Free Fearless Money, an iconoclastic blog and money class series she founded in 2015.
Her mission with Ride Free is to stabilize progressive communities by empowering folks’ relationship to their money, to teach hacks for capitalism, and to help people get their time and energy back!
Ms. Damien was raised poor/working-class in Western NY. She’s launched both freelance and collective businesses, defaulted on her now-paid-off student loans, and saved $15k while she made $30k/year as a part-time employed working artist touring the US with queer femme art.
Ride Free Fearless Money participants say:
"[Hadassah’s] working class femme money genius has been an invaluable tool to help me figure out how to build my stability and start saving for retirement while meeting my goals and enjoying my life."
"I can’t think of a better form of self-care than to give your financial life the attention it deserves through Ride Free Fearless Money."
Here are answers to some common questions, but contact us if you have others!
After you sign-up you'll receive an email (from [email protected]) with more instructions about how to access the recorded webinar. Make sure you check your spam folder if you don't receive an email with this information!
Yes! The $39 cost only covers one participant. If you are buying for a group, please click here!
Yes! $1 out of every $5 is put towards scholarships for those who can't afford the full price of the webinar. To learn more, click here!