Turning Self-Love into a Daily Habit
In this self-paced online course with lifetime access, you’ll learn how to build a daily practice of:
- Being resilient to toxic messages within yourself and from others
- Honoring and communicating your needs and wants
- Accepting your internal experiences with compassion, not judgment
- Finding validation within yourself and prioritizing your own truth
By taking daily actions that show yourself that you have inherent self-worth, you’ll develop greater self-confidence to just be your authentic self.
If you’re on limited income, we’ve set aside $1 out of every $4 into a Scholarship Fund. So if you think the course can make a difference in your life, cost doesn’t need to be a barrier!
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We want to make sure that this course is right for you. And if you find that it’s not, you can get a full refund anytime within the first 30 days of the course just by letting us know.
FIVE CORE MODULES
Get a powerful framework with skills and tools to help you build a daily practice of self-love.
READINGS AND EXERCISES
Walk through a step-by-step process with online exercises and a private online course journal.
1:1 COACHING SESSIONS
Receive personalized support and guidance one-on-one with Sandra over the phone or via Skype.
Share your experiences and learn from others in an optional group video discussion facilitated by Sandra.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Get inspirational posts, share your thoughts and questions, and connect with Sandra and other course members.
LIFETIME ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Work at your own pace and learn from anywhere at your own convenience.
COURSE LEADER: SANDRA KIM
Founder and CEO of Everyday Feminism
In our society filled with ‘isms’, we’re bombarded with the message that we are not good enough, not important enough, not competent enough, or not lovable enough.
In the face of all this, it’s no surprise that we:
- Feel shame and judgment toward ourselves, our bodies, and our lives
- Seek approval from others and crumple inside when we don’t get it
- Lack the self-confidence to believe we deserve to dream or can achieve our dreams
- Feel like we’re the only ones who struggle with these issues and its all our fault
But the truth is you do have inherent self-worth and you do deserve to be treated with love and compassion, especially by the most important person – YOU!
But in a world that tells us we don’t matter, we don’t often know how to love ourselves.
That’s why I founded Everyday Feminism – to help people realize that we aren’t alone, that we are enough, and that we can heal and stand up for ourselves.
Every month, over a million people read our online magazine to learn how to address different struggles in their life through feminism.
And to provide a deeper level of support, we offer Everyday Feminism’s flagship course – Everyday Self-Love: Turning Self-Love Into A Daily Habit.
For this course, I’ve synthesized my professional experience supporting survivors of violence and abuse, my own personal healing and life transformation process, and my training in life coaching.
I’ve distilled years of hard-earned experience into a self-paced online course with a simple, clear process so that you can learn how to practice daily self-love more quickly, more easily, with a whole community of support behind you.
Normally an intensive personal development course with group support would easily cost around $300 and a single coaching session would cost over $100. But I’m committed to making this course more accessible through a special low price, referral discounts, and scholarships.
So if you’re ready to enroll, sign-up today to get instant access. You’ll be joining a community of feminists all on a shared journey toward greater self-love and self-acceptance.
I’ll see you on the inside!
|What if instead of this?||You did this every day?|
|Treat yourself like you’re not enough||Do something every day showing that you love yourself and that you’re enough|
|Judge, criticize, or ignore yourself, your body, and your feelings||Accept yourself, your body, and your feelings as they are|
|Avoid conflict and not communicate your feelings or needs||Listen to your inner voice and speak your truth about what you’re feeling and need|
|Internalize toxic messages from society and people in your life||Be resilient to toxic messages from society and people in your life|
|Seek approval from others||Find validation within yourself|
|Feel guilty or self-indulgent for focusing on yourself||Prioritize your well-being and dreams|
|Fear failure and people finding out you’re a ‘fraud’||Have greater courage to be vulnerable and take risks for what you believe in|
The Course Action Plan
For Turning Self-Love into a Daily Habit
Module 1: Identify Your Toxic Self-Talk
You’ll begin to separate out the toxic voices you hear from your own voice by:
- Identifying how and where toxic self-talk flares in your life
- Seeing where the toxic messages that you’ve internalized have come from
- Learning why ignoring or trying to “control” the toxic voices actually makes them stronger
- Understanding that you don’t have to be “perfect” in order to deserve self-respect and self-love
Module 2: Heal the Hurt Within
You’ll begin to understand and soothe the hurt that’s led to the toxic voices by:
- Connecting the toxic voice with its original pain and fear from when you were overwhelmed and/or traumatized
- Seeing the original hurt as separate from the adult you, similar to inner child work
- Developing a loving relationship to help heal the hurt
- Understanding the roadblocks to healing the hurt within and how to navigate them
Module 3: Counter Toxic Self-Talk
You’ll begin to distance yourself from the message’s toxicity and create new patterns of thinking to counter your toxic self-talk by:
- Identifying the mistaken beliefs we carry about ourselves and the world that underly the toxic voices
- Understanding the psychological dynamic behind why these messages are so limiting and damaging
- Freeing yourself from the toxicity within the message
- Creating positive affirmations that affirm your self-worth and promote your well-being
- Having a go-to response for when toxic voice flares
Module 4: Honor Your Feelings and Needs
You’ll practice voicing your feelings and honoring your needs by:
- Understanding why it’s so hard to hear your own voice and acknowledge your own needs
- Seeing how you can honor your needs, even when you don’t feel ready to act on them
- Learning where your true power comes from
- Doing a guided visualization to meet the person you wish to be in the future to flesh out your voice
Module 5: Pulling It All Together
You’ll bring the four steps for self-love together into a single self-care habit that will replace a draining habit by:
- Understanding the impact of draining habits on your life
- Identifying the behaviors that you engage in that are not loving towards you
- Creating a process to help you develop a new self-care habit
- Developing a recovery plan to help you get back to practicing the habit
Guide To Overcoming Obstacles To Change
An Everyday Feminism guide to understanding the common roadblocks to change and what concrete steps you can take to overcome them.
Set of Affirmation Cards
A digital set of printable affirmation cards that you can keep nearby for a jolt of self-love mojo.
Guided Visualization: Meditating
Learn how to meditate, helping you distinguish your thoughts (and negative self-talk) from yourself while staying in the present moment.
Guided Visualization: Accepting Your Body
Practice being inside your body, feeling each part of your body, and accepting it as it is without any judgment or shame.
Guided Visualization: Dealing with Toxic Voices
Practice simply acknowledging the toxic voices you’re hearing and letting them pass through.
Guided Visualization: Meeting Your Future Self
Go on a powerful journey to get in touch with who you feel called to be and what a life that supports your future self looks like.
OUR 30-DAY 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
We really want to make sure that this course is working for you.
If you find that it’s not, you can get a full refund anytime within the first 30 days of the course just by letting us know. So there’s no risk to enrolling now and getting the support you deserve!