Everyday Feminism allows other sites and publications to re-publish our original articles as long as they follow our cross-posting policy, which is:
- Cross-post the article at least 1 day after Everyday Feminism publishes it first.
- At the top of the article include the statement, “Originally published on Everyday Feminism and re-published here with their permission.” And make “Everyday Feminism” a hyperlink to the original article on our website.
- Include our author’s bio at the bottom of the post.
- Send us the link when it is published on your site.
- Cross-post no more than one article per week.
Please note that some articles published on Everyday Feminism are not originals. You will need to request permission from the original publisher or author to cross-post it.