Everyday Feminism allows other sites and publications to re-publish our original articles and translate them into other languages as long as they follow our cross-posting policy, which is:
1. For larger sites with over 1 million unique visitors per month: We request that you publish only the first 2 sections of the article or comic only (and not the whole post) and then direct them to read the rest of it on our site. If you wish to cross-post a video, then you may do all of it.
2. For smaller sites with less than 1 million unique visitors per month: You may publish the entire post 30 days after Everyday Feminism publishes it first. If you wish to cross-post an article or comic earlier than 30 days after publishing, you may publish the first 2 sections of it. If you wish to cross-post a video, then you may do all of it.
For all cross-posts, please follow these additional requirements:
- At the top of the article include the statement, “Originally published on Everyday Feminism.” And make “Everyday Feminism” a hyperlink to the original article on our website.
- Include our author’s bio at the bottom of the post.
- Email us the link when it is published on your site at [email protected].
- Cross-post no more than one article per week.
Please note that some articles published on Everyday Feminism are not originals. You will need to request permission from the original publisher or author to cross-post it.
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected]. Thanks!