Everyday Feminism encourages other sites and publications to re-publish our original articles after getting our permission.
Our cross-posting policy is pretty simple:
- Cross-post the article at least 1 day after Everyday Feminism publishes it first.
- At the top of the article include the statement, “Originally published on Everyday Feminism and re-published here with their permission.” And make “Everyday Feminism” a hyperlink to the original article on our website.
- Include our author’s bio at the bottom of the post.
- Send us the link when it is published on your site.
- Cross-post no more than one article per week.
If that sounds good, please complete the form below to get our permission.
Please note that some articles published on Everyday Feminism are not originals. You will need to request permission from the original publisher or author to cross-post it.