Everyday Feminism works with a team of contributors in order to provide the diversity of perspectives and cover the breadth of intersectional and inclusive topics in our online magazine.
Please note that we only move forward on applications that address an area that needs greater coverage in specific areas, based on the current team composition.
To apply, please check out the following positions:
- Investigative Writer – Focus: Mass Incarceration, Islamophobia and the War on Terror, Foreign Policy, Sex Industry, Immigration, and/or Labor
- Contributing Writer – Focus: Islamophobia
- Contributing Writer – Focus: Fat Acceptance
- Contributing Writer – General
- Contributing Comic Artists – General
We only review the applications a few times per year and it may be some time before you hear back from us.
To be emailed when we are accepting applications for other contributor positions, please sign up for our e-newsletter.
Everyday Feminism is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. People with multiple marginalized identities – such as queer, trans, and/or disabled people of color and size – are strongly encouraged to apply.