Everyday Feminism works with a team of contributors in order to provide the diversity of perspectives and cover the breadth of intersectional and inclusive topics in our online magazine.
In order to expand and deepen our coverage of social justice issues, we are currently only recruiting contributors who specialize in specific areas, based on the current team composition. To apply now, please check out the following positions:
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Indigenous Issues
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Latinx Issues
- Contributing Writers – Focus: APIA Issues
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Intersex Issues
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Disabilities and Ableism
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Sex Industry
- Contributing Writers – Focus: Mass Incarceration
Please note that we only review the applications a couple times per year and it may be some time before you hear back from us. Applicants will move forward based on the team composition needs and their creative skills and social justice expertise.
To be emailed when we are accepting applications for other contributor positions, please sign up for our e-newsletter.
Everyday Feminism is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. People with multiple marginalized identities – such as queer, trans, and differently-abled people of color and size – are strongly encouraged to apply.