Originally published Buzzfeed and cross-posted here with their permission.
Men of color in this country are often rendered invisible underneath the violent and terrifying stereotypes that are promoted in our culture, our media, and our legislation.
Queer men of color are made even more invisible — often limited to the comic spoil in films and television shows.
This project, Queer Men of Color In Love, celebrates the beautiful humanity of queer men of color, amplifying their tenderness, their vulnerability, their love, their life, their worth.
These sorts of projects are radical tools of reclamation that fight the ways institutional oppression consistently projects dangerous onto the bodies of Black and Brown men.
1. Absolutely adorable
2. So precious it hurts
4. Don’t you wish you were in love?
5. Cuteness times infinity
6. You’re most definitely tearing up right now.
7. love love love
8. Too cute
9. So much affection
10. So many feels
12. Admit it, this tugs at your heartstrings.
13. So much passion
15. adorbs adorbs adorbs
17. It’s okay to go get a Kleenex at this point.
18. The cuteness is too much to handle.
19. Cute to the millionth power
20. Is your heart overcome with joy at this point?
21. Super duper cute
22. Being lovey dovey never looked so good.
23. <3 <3 <3
24. Incredibly smitten
25. Do you believe in love again?
For related posts on this topic, check out:
- Awesome Images of Queer Women in History
- 5 Challenges Black Gay Men Face & How You Can Support Them
- How Feminism Made Me A Better Gay Man
Search our 3000+ articles!
Our online racial justice training
Used by hundreds of universities, non-profits, and businesses.
Click to learn more